Housing Loan for Government Employee
High credit limit
Low interest rates
for easy monthly repayment
**Loan terms : 30 years maximum**
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase lands, townhouses, condominium units, commercial buildings for personal residence (and family’s residence)
- Build personal residence on their own or parents’ land, spouse or spouse parents’ land
- Purchase land for home construction
- Pay for housing fee, condominium units or build house on renting land as the residence in the co-project of bank and original affiliation and the Treasury Department, the Crown Property Office or the State Railway of Thailand
- Renovate or redecorate personal residence or family’s residence
- Redeem premises, condominium units, townhouses or commercial buildings) from other financial institutions
- Redeem land from other financial institutions and loan to build houses for being personal residence in the same time
Land, existing or future building, or condominium units can be qualified as collateral, with the value not less than loan amount are allowed.
The applicant is able to apply for loan insurance (The Bank’s terms and conditions applied)
Easy to apply
- Person having monthly income or an entrepreneur with capability for loan repayment.
- Being sui juris.
- Joint borrower is possible, provided that joint borrower’s age when combined with loan repayment period shall not exceed 65 years or not exceed retirement age as prescribed by law for specific types of government officials such as public prosecution official and judge.
- Having no bad financial record or insolvency.
- Joint borrower is able to pay for the installments together with the borrower.
- Yearly MRR/MLR (as designated by the Bank )
- No Loan application fee
- Collateral appraisal fee of THB 2,500
- Early redeem of mortgage prior to 3 year completion costs 3% fee of the total principal amount.
- Loan collection process needed, the fee costs 135 baht/time for each round of missing due payment.
- Maximum interest rate at 14.50% per year. If missing due payment, maximum at 18% per year.
- Copy of national identification cards or government official cards of borrower, joint borrower and spouse.
- Copy of house registration of borrower, joint borrower and spouse
- Copy of marriage certificate of borrower and joint borrower (if married)
- Copy of bank statements or credential income reports of borrower, joint borrower and spouse.
- Copy of photograph of land title deed or title document (for condominium units) submitted as loan collateral.
- Copy of sale contract of property submitted to the Bank as loan collateral.
- Copy of construction contractor contract and blueprint for home constructions
- Construction permit (for construction & renovation home loan)
- Photos of house or townhouse or condominium or commercial building to be bought.
Additional Loan/Extra Loan
- House decoration and miscellaneous expenses, after including Krungthai Home loan not exceed 110% of the assessed or actual purchase value.
- The payment of premium insurance (MRTA), after including Krungthai Home loan not exceed 100% of the assessed or actual purchase value.