Payment & Top Up
Credit Bureau Status Check Service
Easy for Credit Bureau status checking
via Krungthai bank branches.
Convenient with 24 hours service
on all electronics channels.
|Report||FEE (baht)||Postal Service|
|1 Report||150||within 5 business days from the requested date|
|2 Reports||250||First Report within 5 business days from the requested date||Next report within 6 months from the requested date|
|4 Reports||400||The first report will be delivered within 5 business days from the requested date. For the rest, each will be delivered every 4 months.|
|6 Reports||550||The first report will be delivered within 5 business days from the requested date. For the rest, each will be delivered every 2 months.|
Only 1-report option is available for a request submitted via ATM / ADM / Krungthai netbank channels.
- Any Krungthai branches
- ATM/ADM machines for customers with Krungthai Visa Debit card
- Krungthai netbank
Terms and Condition
- Available for individuals only
- Customer may request for his/her own credit status check report ONLY.
- Any power of attorney is not possible.
- Only the card holder can submit request for the credit status check report via electronic system.
Delivery term and conditions
- National Credit Bureau is responsible for the delivery of the credit check statement done by registered post. The bank is only responsible for handling the customer request and passing it on to the National Credit Bureau.
- If the requestor does not receive the statement within the specified period, please contact National Credit Bureau at 0-2643-1250
Requesting for credit status check at ATM/ADM machine
- Insert your card and enter your password.
- On “Please select the type of service (1)” screen, select “Other Services”
- On “Please select the type of service (2)” screen, select “Other Services”
- On “Please select the type of service (3)” screen, select “Credit Status Check”
- On “Terms and Conditions for Credit Status Check via ATM Machine” screen, select “Correct”.
- On “Please enter your information” screen, enter your 13-digit national ID card number and press “Correct”. Enter 9-digit or 10-digit phone number and press “Correct”. The system will verify the address details you have provided.
- On “Mailing address for credit status statement delivery” screen, verify the address. If correct, press “correct”. If incorrect, press “incorrect” and the screen will display “Transaction is failed. Please contact the Bank branch to update your current address”.
Requesting for credit status check via Krungthai netbank
- Go to www.ktbnetbank.com or mobile application. You will be directed to welcome screen for log in. Log into Krungthai netbank and click “Credit Status Check” link at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click “Credit Status Check” link, you will be prompted to enter your national ID card number, ATM number, ATM PIN number, and mobile phone number. Then click “OK”.
- The system will display terms and conditions of the credit status check service, click “Accept”.
- The system will display your information: ID card number, mobile phone number, mailing address for statement delivery, and service fee. If the information is correct, click “confirm”.
- The system will display the request result and relevant information. Also, the contact number of National Credit Bureau displayed for further communication should there be delay of credit report delivery.