Payment & Top Up
Tax payment service
Easy tax payment. No running around for government offices.
Convenient with 6 choices of payment channels.
Time-saving for all types of tax payment with Krungthai service.
All convenient 6 choices for any types of tax payment
- Krungthai Bank Counter Services nationwide
- Krungthai ATMs nationwide
- Krungthai netbank (Individual)
- Krungthai Corporate Online (Juristic Person)
- Page 2 Page (Company/Organization Website)
- Direct Debit (Automatic Account Debiting)
Krungthai Bank is the only bank in Thailand serving all types of tax payment in simple 4 steps
- The company/organization print the tax bills for the taxpayer.
- (Tax bill) Tax payer bring tax bills and relevant documents to submit for tax payment at chosen channels of Krungthai bank service
- Krungthai bank issue tax payment slips for tax payers.
- The company/organization issue receipt for tax payers
Revenue Tax : Submit Personal Income Tax Return for tax year with general income (PIT 90 ), Personal Income Tax Return for tax year with only income from employment under Section 40 (1) of the Revenue Code Only (PIT 91).
If tax payment via online systems, following information needed :
Ref : Citizen / TAX ID (ID card number/ Tax ID number)
and 15 digits of Ref : Control Code or Reference number
All excise Tax
Tax payment via online systems , following information needed :
Ref1 : Payment Ref. number
Ref2 : Tax ID number
Council Tax and Bangkok residents tax
Submit your tax payment form / Tax reciept to pay at Krungthai bank Counter Service nationwide.
Local Tax for Bangkok residents
- Submit your tax payment form to Krungthai Counter Service, pay via Krungthai ATMs or via online system (Page 2 Page)
- Payable with Any credit cards from any banks with instant tax receipts.
- 10 baht / each payment for ATM and Visa debit card of Krungthai bank
- 1% charge from the total amount of each payment for ATM and Visa debit card of other banks.
- Label Tax, Property/ Land Tax, Local Maintenance Tax
- Tax for Department of Land Transport
- Submit your tax payment form to Krungthai Counter Service, pay via Krungthai ATMs or via online system (Krungthai netbank, Krungthai Corporate Online, Page 2 Page) or via Krungthai Direct Debit
Service available for Vehicles Tax Submission Online
- Personal car, van, and pick-up trucks registered not over seven years
- Personal motorcycle registered not over five years
- With less than three years outstanding tax
- In case of delay of tax payment, tax receipt will be calculated automatically by tax system.
- Tax payment online will be available three months in advance before the end date stated on tax receipt
Krungthai bank 24 hours online service available for import and export duty via two channels:
- Auto Debit: Krungthai bank will automatically debit payment in your account after receiving debiting information from Thai Customs Department.
- Pre-Approve*: Tax payment information can be checked before approval for transaction via Krungthai Corporate Online.
- Krungthai bank 24 hours online service available for import and export duty via two channels: