Updated Date 23 Aug 2019
Winner Announcement "Win Gold with Krungthai"
The campaign takes place September 1 – December 31, 2019. Send or receive money transfers via Western Union with Krungthai Bank through Krungthai NEXT, ATMs, internet banking, currency exchange booths, or branches. Don’t miss your opportunity to win a gold necklace in a lucky draw.
|International Money Transfer||Number of Chances received when making Western Union transactions through following channels|
|Krungthai NEXT, ATM and website||Branches and Exchange booth|
|Send Money (Outbound)||3 Chances||2 Chances|
|Receive Money (Inbound)||1 Chance||1 Chance|
|Number of Chances received when making Western Union transactions through following channels|
|Krungthai NEXT, ATM and website||Branches and Exchange booth|
|Send Money (Outbound)|
|3 Chances||2 Chances|
|Receive Money (Inbound)|
|1 Chances||1 Chances|
- September 2019 20 prizes 25-Satang Gold Necklace
- October 2019 20 prizes 25-Satang Gold Necklace
- November 2019 20 prizes 25-Satang Gold Necklace
December 2019 20 prizes 25-Satang Gold Necklace
Special Prize 2 prizes 1-Baht Gold Necklace
Terms and Conditions for the Campaign
- Customers sending money (outbound transfer) via Western Union whether through Krungthai NEXT mobile application, ATMs, or Krungthai Bank website will receive three lucky draw chances per one transaction for a monthly prize. In addition, the customers sending money via Western Union at Krungthai branches or currency exchange booths will receive two lucky draw chances per one transaction for a monthly prize.
- Customers receiving money (inbound transfer) via Western Union whether through Krungthai NEXT mobile application, ATMs, websites, branches or foreign exchange booths will receive one lucky draw chance per one transaction for a monthly prize.
- Winners of monthly prizes or special prizes, who reside in Bangkok or other province of Thailand, must present an identity card and house registration or passport (for foreigners) together with a copy of each document (certified true copy) and a copy (certified true copy) of the money transfer receipt via Western Union through Krungthai Bank channels as evidence in claiming the prize. The winners can collect the prize at Non Credit Product Team, 5th Floor, Nana Nua Building, 35, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Nua Sub-District, Wattana District, Bangkok during office hours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on business days. In this regard, the winner must present and get the prize within 60 days from the date that the Bank announces the lucky draw result. Any winner who fails to claim the prize within that period shall be considered as having declined the prize and the Bank may donate such prize to the Thai Red Cross Society.
- Schedule of Monthly Lucky Draw
|Round||Date of the Lucky Draw||Participation Period|
|Round 1||October 16, 2019||September 1-30, 2019|
|Round 2||November 15, 2019||October 1-31, 2019|
|Round 3||December 16, 2019||November 1-30, 2019|
|Round 4||January 15, 2019||December 1-31, 2019|
|Date of the Lucky Draw||Participation Period|
|October 16, 2019||September 1-30, 2019|
|November 15, 2019||October 1-31, 2019|
|December 16, 2019||November 1-30, 2019|
|January 15, 2019||December 1-31, 2019|
- Participants must send or receive money via Western Union through Krungthai Bank channels during September 1 –December 31, 2019. In the event that the participant wins more than one prize, he/she will receive only the highest prize. Participants who pass away before the lucky draw will not be eligible for the prize. The Bank reserves the right to give the prize to the secondary winner in case that the Bank acknowledges the death of the prize winner after the lucky draw took place.
The Bank will announce the list of prizewinners in each month on www.ktb.co.th within one week from the lucky draw date. The Bank will contact the prizewinner by telephone number that has been given for the Western Union transaction. If the Bank is unable to contact the winners within 3 days, the Bank reserves the right to give the prize to the secondary winner.
The winners can contact the Bank to claim the prize by themselves within 60 days from the date of the lucky draw result announcement. Any winner who fails to claim the prize within that period shall be considered as having “waived the right” to receive the prize.
- Winners are entitled to receive only one highest prize in each lucky draw and cannot transfer or change the prize into cash.
- The Bank reserves the right to draw entry tickets for the substitute name list in case that the winners are not fully qualified according to the Bank’s terms and conditions.
- Winners who receive a prize valued more than 1,000 Baht will be responsible for a 5-percent withholding tax on the prize value as per the Revenue Departmental Announcement No. Thor Por 4/2528, annexation to the Announcement No. Thor Por 104/2544. The prizewinner must solely be responsible for the extra expense related to the prize.
- The arrangement of lucky draw program is in accordance with the License No. 1601-1604/2562 issued by the Department of Provincial Administration, Ministry of Interior
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or changed into cash.
- Employees of Krungthai Bank PCL, the related advertising agency or related companies, and the members of the campaign committee are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- The Bank will print the details of all participants in the entry tickets and gather them to draw. Distinguished guests and trusted experts will be invited to hold the lucky draw in the presence of the judging committee and witnesses. After the prizes are drawn as established, the list of winners will immediately be made known to all attendees in general. In addition, the Bank will announce the results of the draw on www.ktb.co.th within one week. However, each entry ticket with name of participant that is already drawn will not be included in the next lucky draw.
- The decisions of the committee and/or the Bank are deemed final and absolute.
- The Bank deems that all participants of this campaign have accepted the terms and conditions of participating in this campaign in all respects.
- The prizewinners of the campaign consent the Bank to disclose their name for publicizing in the Bank’s PR media as deemed appropriate.
- The Bank reserves the right to change any terms and conditions and other details without prior notice.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN