Krungthai Fleet Card
Fee Rates (Baht)
100 baht (waived)
Fees are exclusive of 7% VAT.
A replacement/ a new card issuance fee is 50 baht
Interest rate and other fees ( past due payment)
- An annual Interest rate of 15 %
- Finance Charge of 3% per annum
Krungthai Bank reserves the right to change the interest rates and other Fleet Card fees with prior notice.
Easy application steps
Government Agencies and State Enterprise
- Letter of Intent from the agency or enterprise
- A copy of power of attorney for authorized signatory letter
- A copy of national identification card, government officer card of the authorized signatory and the authorized representative of the agency
- A copy of power of attorney letter for procurement of the authorized signatory.
- Map (if any)
2.PLC/CO.,LTD/ LTD./Charity and other juristic persons
- A copy of company registration no later than 3 months from the application date
- A copy of memorandum (if any)
- A copy of national identification card of the authorized signatory and the authorized representative of the company
- Letter of consent for information disclosure
- Company’s map (if any)
Information for Safety
- Each fleet card could be used as an Identification card of the vehicle. The company’s department detail, vehicle’s brand and vehicle’s registration number are shown on the card.
- The card is protected by PIN number. If you enter the wrong PIN three times in a row, the card will be locked. (you can contact The Bank to unlock it and you can use the same card later) or use the signature written on the back to identify the person authorized to use it at accepting fuel service stations.
- The type of the fuel can be determined on each card for instance,Benzine, Gasohol E20, E85, Diesel or NGV.
- You can set a usage limit in many ways for instance, by amount, by litre or by timeframe: per day, per week or per month.