An online automatic debit for payment of goods and services
|Service Fee Category||Fee Rates (Baht)|
|Enrollment Fee||200,000 Baht|
|(1) Fixed Rate||25 baht per transaction|
|(2) Percentage Rate||
25 baht per transaction
This online automatic debit for payment of goods and services would be conducted via the Banking Agents’ website. The payer is obliged to apply for CGP e-Paynet service through any Krungthai service points (The bank’s branches, Krungthai netbank and ATM machines) or through Banking Agents. Payer needs to create Customer ID and fill in the account number (either saving or current account) for automatic debit service. Later, customers can log in and process the payment. Once it is done, the system would automatically debit the payment from the designated account.
- Apply for Corporate Group Payment (CGP) provided by Service e-Paynet for online automatic debit for payment of goods and services.
- Apply for linking your account at Krungthai Bank branches, Krungthai ATM machines or through the application of Banking Agents.
Which website or application provider I can register for CGP e-Paynet service?
You can apply for CGP e-Paynet service from these service providers:
- Airpay (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (AIRPAY)
- Advance Mpay Co.,Ltd. (mPAY)
- Blue Mobile International Co.,Ltd. (BLUEPAY)
- Rabbit-Line Pay Co.,Ltd. (Rabbit LINE PAY)
What is “Krungthai e-Paynet”?
It is an automatic debit payment payable to Banking Agents by linking Krungthai bank account directly into CGP e-Payment system. No need to log in to the bank’s system and you can enjoy 24 hours payment service.