Board of Directors
Mr. Ekniti Nitithanprapas
- Ph.D. (Economics / Macroeconomics and International Finance), Claremont Graduate University, USA
- M.S. (Economics / Policy Economics), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Bachelor of Economics (Honors), Thammasart University
- Class 9, Advanced Certificate Course in Public Administration and Law for Executive, The College of Politics and Governance, King Prajadhipok's Institute
- Top Management Program Civil Service Training Institute, Office of the Civil Service Commission
- Class 4/2560, Board Matters and Trend (BMT), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 8/2559 Role of the Nomination and Governance Committee (RNG), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 4/2558 Corporate Governance for Capital Market Intermediaries (CGI), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 29/2558 Financial Statements for Directors (FSD), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 93/2550 Director Certification Program (DCP), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Financial Markets and New Financial Instruments, International Monetary Fund Institute
- Director General, The Revenue Department
- Chairman, Thai Airways International Pcl.
- Director and Member of the Risk Management Committee, IRPC Pcl.
- Director General, State Enterprise Policy Office (SEPO)
- Chairman, National Credit Bureau Co.,Ltd.
- Director and Member of the Nomination, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee, The Siam Commercial Bank Pcl.
- International Economic Policy Advisor, Fiscal Policy Office, Ministry of Finance
- Director and Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors, Export-Import Bank of Thailand
- Deputy Director-General, Fiscal Policy Office, Ministry of Finance
- Minister (Economic and Finance) ,Fiscal Policy Office, Ministry of Finance