Public Limited Companies Act section 98 and Bank’s Regulation clause 38 stated that “The committee shall hold shareholders’ annual general meeting four months since the end date of accounting period of …..(name of the company)”. For KTB, we hold shareholders’ annual general meeting on April every year as such Act and Regulation stated and will announce meeting date and agenda via SET IT system including send meeting’s notice and documents within the period as provided by law.
Additional suggestions for using international money transfer services are as follows.
- Correspondent banks worldwide in France is the bank of Natixis Banques Populaires, Paris (Swift Code - BFCEFRPP).
- Correspondent banks worldwide in European countries, Germany is the bank of Hypovereiners Bank ag., Muenchen
(Swift code - HYVEDEMM)
- Full Name of the Bank, Krung Thai Bank PCL. (Swift code - KRTHTHBK).
Please check the accuracy of: Account number of beneficiaries must be 10 digits (The first three digit is a branch clearing code) and the name of beneficiaries must match the name of account holder name with specified the name, the address, the telephone number of beneficiaries to the bank they can contact.
Any inquiries about filling in the form, please contact Customer Relations Department of Trade Finance. Tel. 0-2208-4325-8 or Trade Finance Business Center nearby. For any inquiries about products and bank's services, please contact Customer Relations Center Krung Thai Phone Calls 1551.
Please contact Customer Relations Manager for Trade Finance at headquarters, Tel 0-22084325-9. Fax 0-2255-9378, 0-2256-8436 or Trade Finance business center at the following branches.
For Individual Persons
- The original and a copy of I.D. card certified true with his/her original signature.
- The original and a copy of alien identity card or passport with original signature
(In case can not show the original passport, it has to been certificated by a notary officer. The signatory certificate and notary public stamp by the Thai Embassy or Consulate of Thailand are required.)
For Juristic Persons
- Documentation No.1-3
- All documentation above must have been certified within one year from the time when submitted to the registrar.
Customers can contact KTB Call Center Tel. 02 111 1111 or banks branches Click for serch KTB branch
Notify the buyer abroad for asking their bank to open L/C or contact L/C through to the Krung Thai Bank‘s address as follows:
KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC CO.,LTD. 35 SUKHUMVIT ROAD, KLONG TOEY NUA SUBDISTRICT, 35 SUKHUMVIT ROAD, KLONG TOEY NUA SUBDISTRICT, WATTANA DISTRICT, BANGKOK 10110, THAILAND Swift Code: KRTHTHBK
You can contact the credit line department to open L/C at the branch offering services or local business office after the credit line was approved by the bank. To send L/C requirement, you have to submit the application for opening letter of credit (L/C) at International Trade Department, Headquarters or International business center of all 19 branches
When you wish to transfer securities to others, you could submit the request form via your broker or directly at the TSD, together with the following documents:
1. The securities transfer or receipt request form prescribed by the TSD;
2. Securities certificates to be transferred, with the signatures of the transferor and the transferee on the reserve side of the certificate.
3. Additional documents on a case by case basic.
4. The original and a copy of I.D. card of the transferor and the transferee certified true with his/her original signature.
The major shareholder’s of Krung Thai Bank is Financial Institutions Development Fund (FIDF). See also in Home > Investor Relations > Shareholders’ Profile > Shareholders List.
The transferor or the transferee is not required to process the transaction by him/herself. He/she can assign another person to process on their behalf. The authorized person has to bring the following documents:
1. The letter of attorney indicating the responsibilities to be authorized and the letter must be valid less than one year until the submission date of document.
2. In case of submitting a photocopy of the Letter of Attorney, the authorized person has to sign and certify the letter, and provide the letter of indemnity. Only in case of Securities/Asset Management/Bank)
3. The original and a copy of I.D. card of grantor and grantee and the authorized person certified true with his/her original signature.
Securities holders can submit request forms for dividend/ interest payments to bank accounts, and specified supplement documents to the TSD. In case of the scripless holding, securities holders can submit via securities companies from which they receive services. A registrar will deposit dividend/ interest into bank accounts after a securities issuer requests to make dividend/ interest payments to bank accounts of securities holders or securities owners.
Common share-Common share is exchanged both in Thai and foreign stock market as KTB and KTB-F respectively.
If the card is seized by an ATM acquired by a bank that is the same bank as the issuing bank, customers can contact the bank’s branch that owns the ATM and have the problem solved within 1 day. But if the card is seized by an ATM acquired by a bank that are not the same bank as the issuing bank, there is a policy agreed upon banks that they will not return the seized card to customers. So if customer’s card is seized by an ATM, we recommend customers contact the card issuing bank at any branch to make a new card.
You must contact the TSD for the details of the lost cheques or securities certificates , and then file a police report with the provided details. Later, you must present the TSD the police report and the required documents in order to reissue you a new cheque or securities certificate in the replacement of the lost ones. Required documents are as follows:
1. An application form for alteration of dividend/interest cheque or a new securities certificates
2. The police report.
3. Additional documents on the case by case basis.
Thailand Securities Depository Company Limited (“TSD”), located at No. 62 The Stock Exchange of Thailand Building, Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey District, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +662-229-2800 TSD Call Center: +662-229-2888 Website: http://www.tsd.co.th
If you wish to alter the securities holder information e.g. title, name, family name, nationality and address, you have to submit an application form for alteration of securities holder information. Required documents are as follows:
1. Additional documents specified under the section of the Documents required when contacting with the TSD. You can directly contact the TSD, or mail the TSD a request letter with the required documents specified by the TSD.
2. Documents required to alter the Title – Name – Family Name must attached the documents specified in number 1 above and required documents are as follows:
- Copy of certificate for change of Name-Family Name Marriage/Divorce certificate depending on the case.
- The original share certificate without any signs of his/her name on the back of the scrip
In case of change of Name – Family Name, the shareholders must also attached the following documents: (as the case may be)
- Certificate for change of Name - Family Name
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
Every group that uses ATM Magnetic Card service and Debit Magnetic Card service.
According to BOT timeline, ATMs must be able to accept Chip Card from 16 May 2016 onwards and all ATMs must accept Chip Card by the end of year 2016.
You can make a request to alter your dividend/interest cheque by presenting the following documents and submit directly at the TSD:
1. An application form for alteration of dividend/interest cheque.
2. The original dividend/interest cheque.
3. A court order appointing a person to manage the inheritance funds (In case the cheque is payable to the person managing the inheritance funds). (1) (2)
4. Additional documents on the case by case basis.
Chip Card usually has a 5-year lifetime. Now it is depending on individual bank policy how they set the expiration date for Chip Card.
Customers can contact the issuing bank and give all the detailed information needed by the bank to process case by case.
ATM Magnetic Card and Debit Magnetic Card
Customers can contact any bank’s branch to make a Chip Card
Customers can contact Call Center or the issuing bank at any branches to block the card and issue a new card