The Government Savings Bank (GSB) allocates loans to business entrepreneurs/ operator adversely affected by unrest or insurgency in the areas of three southern border provinces (Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat) through financial institution participating in the project. Interest and Loan is changed at the rate of 1.5% per annum.
Nature of Loan Service
- To relieve financial burden of business operator for debt in arrears with the Bank
- To use loan as working capital
- To invest in acquiring or accepting transfer of business from the entrepreneurs/ operator inthree southern border of further business operation
Qualifications of Borrower
- Natural person or juristic entity impacted by the unrest or insurgency in the three southern border provinces.
- Having own business establishment or having acquired/ received transfer of business for further business operation in the areas of three southern-border provinces.
- Have never participated in the same project with the Bank of Thailand (BOT)
Loan Term Period
- Manufacturing/ Production business: P/N maturity of not more than 360 days
- Other business: P/N maturity of not more than 180 days
Interest Rate and Fee / Commission
- Interest rate = 1.5% per annum
- Fee or commission rate as per Bank’s procedure.
Loan Type and Limit
- Loan type: credit limit through issuance of P/N or P/N soft loan with low interest rate
- Credit limit: not more than 100 million Baht per borrower
Collateral / Securit
Subject to Bank’s procedures
Expiry date of project is 31 December 2013
For more details, please contact: