Ease, convenience and saving time going to the Bank
Money deposit can be made via 70,000 Boonterm Kiosks nationwide for 24/7. Maximum amount of money transfer is 5,000 Baht/time.
Transferring money through Banking Agent, Boonterm Kiosk and Boonterm Service Counter
- Money transfer can be made via “Boonterm kiosk”/ “Boonterm Counter Service” 24/7.
- Boonterm Kiosks accepted all types of coins and bills.
- Prompt SMS notification of every transaction is delivered to both sender and recipient.
- There are 4 language options available: Thai, English, Myanmar, and Khmer.
Types of Service
What to be prepared before transferring money
- Amount of transferred cash and service fee
- ID Card number of the sender
- Account number of the recipient
- Mobile phone number of the sender (SMS will be delivered to the sender when transferring money)
- Mobile phone number of recipient (SMS will be delivered to the recipient when transferring money)
Service Fee for Transfer
- 1 – 1,000 Baht, the fee is 30 Baht per transaction.
- 1,001 – 3,000 Baht, the fee is 50 Baht per transaction.
- 3,001 – 4,000 Baht, the fee is 60 Baht per transaction.
- 4,001 – 5,000 Baht, the fee is 70 Baht per transaction.
For more information, please contact