Nature of Loan Service
KTB Distributor Financing is a short-term loan or credit to be used as working capital for distributor of goods/ service. After delivery and submission of goods/ service and the time is due for making payment to the Sponsor or Seller, the Bank will make payment of such goods/ service first and then request the Distributor to repay the loan to the bank afterward subject to maturity of each promissory note (P/N) and interest rate as prescribed by the Bank.
Credit Line/ Limit
Credit line to be considered according to needs/ requirement for working capital as deemed appropriate for each customer.
Type of loan
Loan through issuance of promissory note (P/N)
Qualifications of Borrower
Qualifications of Loan Applicant)
- Individual person or juristic entity with business registration and has business operation or establishment in Thailand.
- Experience as Buyer/ distributor of sponsor’s goods for not less than one year or experience as buyer/ distributor of goods or other similar business for not less than one year.
- Earned net profit in latest year’s operating performance
- Must make payment of goods/ service to the Sponsor through KTB electronic payment (e-Payment)
- Not being a subsidiary or company in the same group as the Sponsor.
As deem appropriate for each customer
Fee is subject to KTB’s procedures
Term of Loan/ Credit
Maximum maturity of each P/N as per credit term granted of not more than 180 days
Low collateral Loan (only for qualified persons according to bank procedures)
For more details, please contact: