Forward Exchange Sold
We offer a service preventing risk occurring from currency exchange rate, allowing customers a fixed rate product price with Foreign Exchange Forward Contract under the conditions of selling foreign currency and making a payment at the moment of time, providing customers a certain exchange rate until the due date of the contract.
Type of Service
- Foreign Exchange Forward: Foreign exchange between the Bank and customers with fixed currency rate which will be delivered on the date under the contract
- Foreign Exchange Forward Contract: A contract of preventing floating exchange rate making in advance with a fixed exchange rate at the date of transaction. Such foreign money will be delivered to customers on the date stated in the contract
- Forward Exchange Sold: Currency sold for customers who own import business and with foreign currency debt (such as T/R foreign currency debt) preventing floating exchange rate by exchanging with the bank instead
To serve customers whose business is bound to foreign currency debt by preventing the weak of Thai Baht currency exchange or in case of Fixed Rate is requested by customers
- Being business owner whose business is bound with foreign currency debt
- Having Forward contract with the bank
- Having Forward Contract with the bank
- Having Underlying Transactions: Forward currency exchange or international transfer service with loan amount or approved documents of not being done with profit speculation such as Letter of Credit, Packing Credit, Under Letter of Credit etc., or in case of Open Account with required documents such as Bill of Lading, Air Waybill etc.
Contact Management team directly, or through bank’s branches, Business Center, or Foreign Trade Center to purchase forward foreign currency
- Avoiding currency exchange’s risk
- Accurate prediction of cost of goods
Any questions, please contact Call Center Trade Finance Service, Tel. 0-2208-3777
For more information, please contact