- Personal loan for new and existing customers with KTB housing loans.
Type(s) of Loan:
- Term Loan (T/L) and/ or Revolving Loan (R/L).
- For consumption, multi-purpose expenditure or payment of life insurance premium to KTB-endorsed life insurance operator(s); loan must not be used to pay for housing purchase/ construction.
- Existing or new KTB’s housing-loan customers;
- No negative financial record(s) or found under multiple debts;
- Maintaining healthy financial record(s) with bank(s)/financial institution(s) with consistent repayments in case of existing housing-loan customers; customers applying for KTB Home for Cash loan must maintain a C1 status with no record of bad debt restructuring with KTB; the condition does not apply to customers with records of general debt restructuring;
- The age of the borrowers including the repayment period must not exceed 65 years old; for joint borrowers, the age of the younger one applies;
- Borrowers with existing credit line for purchase of land for future housing construction but with construction pending are not qualified for KTB Home for Cash Loan.
1. To be considered based on customers’ needs and repayment abilities;
2. The credit line per (1) including the Home for Cash loan and the balance of existing housing loan/ credit line for new housing must follow the criteria below:
2.1 In case of Term Loan (T/L), borrowers are required to seek additional information;
2.2 In case of Revolving Loan (R/L), credit line available is Baht-50,000 minimum and Baht- 1,000,000 maximum but will not exceed 80% of assessed collateral value. The fresh revolving loan is not to be used in payment for life insurance premium. For new housing-loan customers, borrowing per 2.1 and/ or 2.2 is based on assessed collateral value or actual purchase/sale price, whichever is the lower applies.
2.3 In case of Term Loan (T/L) and Revolving Loan (R/L) together, total credit line based on LTV (loan to value) ratio will not exceed that stated in (2.1).
- The same collateral applied to housing loans is used in Home for Cash Loan.
1. Repayment period in the case of Term Loan (T/L) will not exceed the repayment period specified in housing loan agreement;
2. Revolving Loan (R/L):
2.1 A one-year repayment period will be considered for extension one month before the expiry of existing loan agreement on condition that all loans maintain a C1 status and have never been forced through debt restructuring;
2.2 Monthly interest payment applies.
1. For Term Loan (T/L), equal amount of capital borrowing and interest to be paid monthly;
2. For Revolving Loan (R/L), interest to be paid monthly.
1. For Term Loan (T/L):
1.1 MRR applies for new or existing housing-loan customers having served less than two
years of their repayment terms;
1.2 MRR – 0.5% applies for existing housing-loan customers having served up to two years of their repayment terms.
2. For Revolving Loan (R/L), MRR + 1.0% applies.
Required Documents (Borrowers and Guarantors)
- Personal ID card/ Civil Servant ID card/ State Enterprise Employee ID card of both the borrowers and the guarantors;
- Copies of census registration proof of the borrower and joint borrower;
- Marriage/ Divorce/ Death Certificate of spouse of both the borrower and joint borrower;
- Official paper certifying change of name and/ or family name of the borrower and joint borrower (if any);
- Employers’ income verification letter/ the most recent salary slip of the borrower and joint borrower (original copy required);
- Borrower’s and joint borrower’s bank statements (all existing bank accounts) at least three months back;
- Proofs of right of asset collateral (copy of Title Deed/ Nor. Sor. 3 Gor./ condominium unit);
- Purchase/ Sale Prospect Agreement, employment contract, construction blueprint, construction permit (in case of building);
- Receipts of payment of the last three months from existing financial institutions, loan agreement, mortgage agreement in case of redemption request;
- Receipt of down payment;
For more information, please contact