- Being loan as refinance to redeem home mortgage from financial institution or financial organization or to redeem mortgage on land and borrowing to build a house at the same time on the condition that original debt is incurred from objective of building dwelling place only.
- Borrower wishing to have a refinance is able to borrow as additional loan simultaneously for consumption purpose as well. Additional loan can be in the form of term loan or revolving loan.
Loan collateral can be the refinanced dwelling home and/or building structure that will be constructed in the future.
Maximum lending period of 30 years.
Objective of Borrowing, Interest Rate and Credit Line
|Selling price less than THB 10 M.||Selling price over THB 10 M.|
1. To redeem mortgage on land
with house, townhouse, condominium, commercial building from financial institution or financial organization such as cooperative or life insurance company whereby the original debt must be debt incurred from objective of dwelling place only.
is in accordance with outstanding debt but
than 90% expect unit
in condominium of not
more than 80% of appraisal
more than 80% of appraisal
selling price that is
|2. To redeem mortgage on land from financial institution or financial organization such as savings co-op or insurance company and to borrow many for building a house at the same time whereby original debt must be debt incurred from objective to build a house as dwelling place only.|
|3. To improve, add or repair dwelling place of oneself and family at the same time with objective to redeem mortgagean land with house.|
Qualifications of Borrower and Joint Borrower
- Being salary earner or earner of definite regular income or being a business proprietor with adequately stable financial standing to repay loan.
- Being of age i.e. sui juris
- Age of borrower or joint borrower when combined with debt payment period shall not exceed 65 years or not more than retirement age as prescribed by law for government officials in specific government agencies such as public prosecution official and judge. In case of joint borrowing, age of either one that is lower shall be required.
Borrower shall not have record of default on debt. If so, borrower is required to show documentary evidence of debt restructuring and such debt is fully paid as at the date of loan consideration by including it in the loan application.
- Collateral appraisal fee of THB 2,500
- Mortgage fee of 0.05% of mortgaged amount (minimum of THB 500 but not more than THB 2,000)
- Prepayment fee in case of refinance during the first three (3) years at the rate of 3% of principal amount that will be fully repaid.
Performance inspection fee of THB 400 per time.
Required Evidential Documents for Borrowing
- Photocopy or identification (ID) card or government official card and photocopy of house registration of borrower, joint borrower and spouse of borrower / joint borrower.
- Photocopy of marriage certificate of borrower and joint borrower (if married).
- Copy of bank statement and letter or evidence showing income of borrower, joint borrower and spouse.
- Photocopy of land title deed or title document (in case of buying units in condominium) submitted as loan collateral.
- Copy of building contractor contract and blueprint of building to be constructed, construction permit.
- Photos of house, townhouse or unit(s) in condominium or commercial building for refinance purpose.
Copy of loan account transactions, copy of loan agreement and copy of property mortgage contract.
For more information, please contact
- Krungthai Bank, nationwide, click here to locate the nearest branch to you
KTB Call Center 0-2111-1111 (www.contactcenter.ktb.co.th)