Bring confidence and convenience to your credit information
Krungthai Bank offers you the Credit Bureau Status Check service, validating your credit information with the National Credit Bureau (NCB) before starting any financial transaction. Credit Bureau Status Check Service for individuals.
Applicants can submit a request for Credit Bureau Status Check Service at:
o KTB branches nationwide
o KTB ATM/ADM machine (only for KTB ATM, VISA DEBIT, KTB SHOP SMART cardholders)
o KTB netbank (check your status at m.ktb.co.th)
Terms and Condition:
o Available for individuals only
o You may request for the service on your own information. No authorization is allowed.
o In case of submitting request from ATM/ADM machine, the requestor must be the card holder only.
o 150 Baht per statement
The statement is delivered within 5 business days from the requested date.
o 250 Baht per 2 statements
The first statement will be deliver within 5 business days from the requested date. The second statement will be delivered within 6 months.
o 400 Baht per 4 statements
The first statement will be deliver within 5 business days from the requested date. For the rest, each will be delivered every 4 months.
o 550 Baht per 6 statements
The first statement will be deliver within 5 business days from the requested date. For the rest, each will be delivered every 2 months.
o Only 1-statement option is available for a request via ATM/mobile internet, with service fee of 150 Baht
Credit Status Statement Delivery
o National Credit Bureau is responsible for the delivery of the credit check statement done by registered post. The bank is only responsible for handling the customer request and passing it on to the National Credit Bureau.
o If the requestor does not receive the statement within the specified period, please contact National Credit Bureau at 0-2643-1250
Requesting for credit status check at ATM/ADM machine
o Available 24 hours
1. Insert your card and enter your password.
2. On “Please select the type of service (1)” screen, select“Other Services”
3. On “Please select the type of service (2)” screen, select “Other Services”
4. On “Please select the type of service (3)” screen, select “Credit Status Check”
5. On “Terms and Conditions ofor Credit Status Check via ATM Machine” screen, select “Correct”.
6. On “Please enter your information” screen, enter your 13-digit national ID card number and press “Correct”. Enter 9-digit or 10-digit phone number and press “Correct”. The system will verify the address details you have provided.
7. On “Mailing address for credit status statement delivery” screen, verify the address. If correct, press “correct”. If incorrect, press “incorrect” and the screen will display “Transaction is failed. Please contact the bank branch to update your current address”.
Requesting for credit status check via mobile banking
1. Go to m.ktb.co.th. You will be directed to welcome screen for log in. Log into KTB netbank and click “Credit Status Check” link >> at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once you click “Credit Status Check” link >>, you will be promoted to enter your national ID card number, ATM number, ATM PIN number, and mobile phone number. Then click “OK”.
3. The system will display terms and conditions of the credit status check service, click “Accept”.
4. The system will display your information: ID card number, mobile phone number, mailing address for statement delivery, and service fee. If the information is correct, click “confirm”.
5. The system will display the request result and information along with contact number of National Credit Bureau in case of delivery delay.
Bring you confidence before conducting any transaction with Credit Bureau status check service.
For more information, please contact