International and countrywide money transfer through Krungthai Western Union at KTB Branches or Exchange Booth nationwide
Transfer easily through Krungthai Western Union at almost 1,200 KTB Branches or Exchange Booth nationwide
- The service is provided for the person-to-person and person-to-company transfer. Registration to Western Union is required before making a transaction.
- The service offers convenience and fastness for transferring a little amount of money.
- The customers can receive and send cash out (in local currency) at KTB Branches and money exchange office displaying the symbol of Western Union nationwide.
- Transaction shall be made in Thai Baht currency.
- Receive Money
- Send Money
- Quick Pay
- Fill in the “To Receive Money form” with the sender’s name, amount, reference number and destination country
- Submit the complete form together with the personal identification documents, for instance, Passport / ID card
- Receive cash and receipt
- Fill in the “To Send Money form” with the details
- Submit the complete form together with the personal identification documents, for instance, Passport / ID card, and then pay the fee to the authority
- Authority shall submit your transaction through computer system
- After money transferred, you will obtain the receipt with “Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)” from the authority
- Inform “Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)” to the receiver together with details, sender’s name, transferred amount and destination country
- Foreign Exchange Business Department call 02-208-3621 to 23
- Krungthai Bank branches nationwide
KTB Call Center 0-2111-1111 (www.contactcenter.ktb.co.th)
KTB Growing Together