Outward Foreign Bills for Collection
Outward Foreign Bills for Collection is a process service whereby the collection of outward foreign bills is transferred into a customer’s account once the collection process is complete.
- The customer whose name appears on the face of the bill has to present it for sale in person;
- He/ she maintains a KTB current account;
- The collection process takes some 30 – 45 days to clear.
N.B.: Outward Foreign Bills issued in the United States (New York) takes approximately two weeks to clear from the day the collection process comes into effect.
- Baht 600 / bill and a three-baht revenue stamp/ bill;
- Foreign bank charge is incurred by the Bank’s overseas representative branch
For more information, please contact
- Foreign Exchange Business Department Tel. 0-2208-3607
- Krungthai Bank, nationwide, click here
to locate the nearest branch to you